Subject: [Leica] Rapidgrip & Competitors
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (feli)
Date: Fri Nov 11 11:17:43 2005

Another vote for the Rapidwinder.

I have the current incarnation of the Leicavit and think it's the greatest
thing since sliced bread.
Bolted on to an M7 with a fast lens, this is a fantastic setup for working
quickly.

I got the Leicavit instead of the Rapidwinder, because it is thinner and I
found a demo unit at a bargain
price. Last year Slobodan let me borrow his Rapidwinder and Leica Motor-M. I
didn't like the bulk of Motor's
built in handgrip, but the Rapidwinder is terrific. The Rapidwinder feels
like you could run it over with a tank
and only have to change one or two links of it's running track.

feli

Feli di Giorgio                 feli2@earthlink.net
www.elanphotos.com

Replies: Reply from pmcc_2000 at yahoo.com (pmcc) ([Leica] Rapidgrip & Competitors)