Subject: [Leica] #386 & #388
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Fri Nov 11 08:09:27 2005

From: "Peter Dzwig" <pdzwig@summaventures.com>

Subject: Re: [Leica] #386 & #388

> GeeBee wrote:

> > Leica IIIf : 50mm Summitar : Kodak T400 CN
> > http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05386.htm
> >

> Two questions? Is this the same lone cross that you shot last year - or
was it
> earlier this - tied to the tree? or at least the same location? And
secondly did
> you crop it. Knowing the size of the crosses I would have thought that the
> Summitar wouldn't be performing that well thatclose.
---------------------------

Hi Peter,

Same cross re-visited but I think it had been moved slightly. I had the IIIf
so I shot it again then took a colour shot with the 50mm Summicron with
close up specs on.

Its the whole neg apart from a sliver I lost when straightening it up so it
is either a bigger cross than you thought or you will have to upgrade your
opinion of the Summitar :-)

I found this one as well which was only recently put there, I'd love to know
the stories behind these crosses.

OT gear
http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05387.htm

Thanks for looking.