Subject: [Leica] Testing a new Jupiter
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Nov 11 02:47:59 2005

Yeah, Philippe, the failed framing is what I was referring to when I
mentioned that it was hard to get used to the finder. I don't have the
turret one. I have the simple dedicated one, with no parallax marks. I
either over compensated or forgot to compensate.

I think I'd like to have a LTM version with an adaptor for an M. The
difference between 90 and 85 shouldn't be too difficult to adjust to
(just getting slightly more in the frame than the 90 is showing) but I
would appreciate the parallax hints.

My son was suspicious. He was going to work and had his work-shirt on
and didn't want it in the shot. I assured him that it was a close
crop. It could probably be "printed" (adjusted) a bit better. There's
a lot of noise in the shadows.

Daniel

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Testing a new Jupiter)