Subject: [Leica] opening bell
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Nov 10 19:10:05 2005

Used and abused but pristine glass not necessarily super coated:

1. Still looking for a user 135 Sonnar bellows lens for Hassy. C or CF
flavored. In the less than a grand  $$ department. Maybe even way less.
Also a 135 bellows lens for Nikon. Or a 105 bellows lens I see they have. No
clue on price yet maybe they're rare so forget it.

2. A cheap 40mm anything for my Leica M's.
Mines out of whack and I'm not sure Sherry can bring it back.
Yackety Yack.

3. A cheap collapsible 50 anything for Leica M. a little bit user as I'm not
spending huge bucks on this. My pocket wants a sung Leica.

4. I forgot.

5. Maybe a nice Barnack which for sure will fit in my pocket; with some fava
beans and a nice Chianti.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon