Subject: [Leica] My favorites
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu Nov 10 17:52:57 2005

Wonderful pictures all.

In this picture, which is magnificent:

http://www.sonc.com/21_candles.htm

One of the many joyful things about your pictures is that they give us a
slice of life in Natchitoches. When you first showed us this picture, I
asked the question I'm about to ask, but I think you assumed my question was
a joke, because you didn't answer it.

I'm quite serious. I see a on the table birthday cake, some glasses of milk,
a spent match that was used to light the candles, and a box of Tony
Chachere's seasoning. I don't associate that seasoning with birthday cake,
and I was wondering why it was part of the tableau.