Subject: [Leica] #384
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Thu Nov 10 00:42:43 2005

From: "Ric Carter" <ricc@mindspring.com>

Subject: Re: [Leica] #384

> I love the keyhole angle. The ruin is very nice, too.
>
> My only suggestion would be to kill the tourist board to give it a
> bit more ambiguous time sense.
>
> BTW, do you have a new number goal for the year?
>
> Keep walking and shooting.
>
> Ric Carter
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies
>

> > http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05384.htm
------

Hi Ric,

I think the tourist board detracts but although I would 'kill' a cigarette
packet or similar sized object I, contrary to opinion, stop short of larger
objects :-)

I have no revised number for the year in mind and I would like to ease off
but I seemed locked into over posting. I think it helps to ease the guilt of
hopelessly impractical sums of money that I have spent on gear.

Thanks for looking.

--Graham

Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] #384)