Subject: [Leica] The Slippery Slope
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Wed Nov 9 09:18:38 2005

>I have a question about your darkroom plans. WHY? Adobe Photoshop
>and a $300 dollar Epson 1280 would allow you to make better images.
>Darkrooms are wet, smelly, expensive and sometimes caustic.
>Additionally, they are a pain in the ass.

I don't understand this "jogging" thing that people do each morning.
It's slow and mostly people just run around in circles, going
nowhere. Why get all hot and stinky and sweaty when you can just
drive somewhere with A/C or heat? And some nice Bach playing on your
Blaupunkt stereo.  You get there faster and more relaxed!

Karen

--
Karen Nakamura
http://www.photoethnography.com/blog/