Subject: [Leica] Writer's desktop
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Wed Nov 9 01:14:39 2005

On 08/11/2005, at 12:30, David Cochran wrote:

> Hi Luis.
> In my monitor it looks a bit laking of contrast in general compared
> to this one,
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/_ken_/60839499/

I  adjusted the contrast to very low end of I've thought that was
right for this image, of course in my monitor. It should be that.

> I also have a question, was it Mamiya 7II or Rollei 3....:-)

heh, both :-D camera and -oh dear- film.

> The poet's environment looks more organized than my LUG Internet
> surfer environment.

I'd wish to be as organized after a work's run :-/

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/

Message from cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran) ([Leica] Writer's desktop)