Subject: [Leica] First Great-Grandson
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun Nov 6 08:49:23 2005

Last night I had the opportunity to meet my great-grandson for the first
time.  While he was not impressed with all of the family conversations going
on around him, preferring to sleep through most of the visit, he seemed to
know that he was being well cared for.  Though I may not be around to see
how he grows up, the following image convinces me that he is in good hands.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Musings/Mother_Child_2

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] First Great-Grandson)