Subject: [Leica] 24mm R lens and Polarizer
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sat Nov 5 21:13:05 2005

In a message dated 11/4/2005 9:08:40 PM Central Standard Time,
don.dory@gmail.com writes:
Gene,
I have that set up with the 28 and 35R lenses. You need to check the knob on
the hood to see if there is any obstruction and if not then a little light
lubricant should do the trick. I might use a little naptha on a toothpick to
make sure it isn't gunk that is making it stick.
Don

Don

It did have some gunk in it, and now is working better.  A bit more work and
it should be just like it was intended.  Now if the weather would cooperate
so
i can see how it works.  ;-)

Gene