Subject: [Leica] PHEW: made it.
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sat Nov 5 19:54:20 2005

In a message dated 11/2/2005 3:04:02 AM Central Standard Time,
firkin@ncable.net.au writes:
G'day all,
Well after five years, we have made it to the end of submissions for
our project FOM2: now the hard work begins. First the judging of the
final 100 images: from a TOTAL of almost 1800 this year.
Then "selling" the project to Aperture ;-) So its off to the CD burner,
on with the judging and see ya in NYC in December.

Alastair

Thanks to you and the team for this monumental undertaking.  I look forward
to the results of this years entries, I hope I make it into the final cut.
;-)
I look forward to seeing it made into a tour and a publication of some type.

Thanks Again for the chance to participate in this great project.

Gene