Subject: [Leica] tree at 1/15th
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Wed Nov 2 10:24:02 2005

Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@charter.net> wrote:

> I have a 40+ year old Avocado tree near my garage, which has a new roof.
> Every time the winds pick up I try not to get nervous.

Likewise.  My neighbor's huge old cottonwood tree has in past storms (and
once, on a quiet evening in spring) shed large limbs that have damaged my
aviary, garage and barn.  The aviary and barn, I get nervous about.  The
garage, a haven for termites and storage place for unused junk: drop limbs
here please.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com