Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Summarit explorations
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Tue Nov 1 11:05:38 2005

On Oct 30, 2005, at 10:18 AM, Don Dory wrote:

> Last week I played around with a Summarit at F1.5.

Don, I really like the third shot, of the couple.  IMO, the Summarit
1.5 really shines with b&w film, and this shot shows the lens off.
I've got several Summarit shots posted on my Leica page, all b&w, and
I'm coming to like using it more and more.

Ken

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Don's PAW Summarit explorations)