Subject: [Leica] Infinity focus accuracy
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Tue Oct 25 17:03:50 2005

It is possible but it is not that likely if the rangefinder was set
up properly in the first place. Have a a look at the following for a
bit of an explanation of rangefinder calibration:

http://nemeng.com/leica/034b.shtml

As to whether Ted is right or wrong, I am not going to say. He is not
the tallest man in the world but don't let his size fool you. That
guy has been in more tough spots than a chimney sweep and, unlike the
sweep. he always comes out smelling like roses.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Infinity focus accuracy)