Subject: [Leica] #366/ rumor
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Tue Oct 25 07:36:03 2005

From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>

> A rumor has just come to my attention.... that you took them all on
> the same day... I say that's impossible/no way, the clouds are much
> too variable...
>
> could you please clarify ?
>
> thanks,  Steve

Hi Steve,

I was asked about my schedule on the OM list and this was my reply:

In general terms I shoot weekends only (holidays excepted) and alternate
between Olympus and Leica gear and you are correct in guessing  that many
are taken on the same day. A new lens acquisition, as was the case recently
with Leica,  will shift the balance slightly for a couple of weeks while I
play with the new toy :-) From the one or two films I expose I hope to get
seven postable shots. I didn't mine a back catalogue they were all taken
this year, usually, but not always, on the preceding weekend.

The 68 days to spare came from posting to both lists some days. Thanks for
looking.

--Graham

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] #366/ rumor)
Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] #366/ rumor)