Subject: [Leica] New Photos
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon Oct 24 20:54:30 2005

In a message dated 10/24/2005 12:34:39 PM Central Daylight Time,
r.s.taylor@comcast.net writes:
Like the light in the first one.  Nice timing in #2.  Wish you had
been a bit closer, though.
Dick

Thanks.  Yeah all I had was the 90 on the tele end and I was a bit too far
for it.  But i figured a photo was in order anyway.  #2 is cropped already
and
not sure it would take much more with the scan from my flat bed scanner,
maybe
a film scanner would make it work.

Gene