Subject: [Leica] #365
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon Oct 24 07:28:43 2005

Congrats, Graham!  As someone who struggles to manage half-decent photo a
week, I am in awe of your accomplishment, both in terms of quantity and
quality.  Well done!

I propose a LUG-toast to Graham...There'll be a glass raised in Durham this
evening.

Best,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] #365)