Subject: [Leica] Another 5D question
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Oct 23 21:35:37 2005

I for one will be tossing and turning all night until if find out which are
sharper in the corners.
The Canon EOS wide primes or the Canon EOS zooms.

Smart money might be on the primes.
But hey!
IT'S ALWAYS WHAT YOU DON'T THINK!!

I believe we are lovingly referred to by one (or more) of our sister Leica
lists as:

"The Canon EOS Users Group". (CEUG?)

I'm sure they're not paying proper attention to the proper nuances.
Like you can put Leica lenses on them.
Or something like that.

Lens caps my be entirely interchangeable.

Of course if we were doing LTM like we all should we'd  be interchanging our
Leica, Nikon and Canon bodies with our Leica, Nikon and Canon and whatnot
Glass -
Till the cows come home.

But we ain't.

Mark Rabiner