Subject: [Leica] Im baaaa-aaack
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Sat Oct 22 13:44:22 2005

Welcome back, Dave!

It was a little embarrassing, running into each other and _neither_ of us
having a real Leica with us...the shame, the shame!

-Aaron

PS--It would be the best local coffee shop, except that they're not
interested in showing my photos.  :(

Replies: Reply from dcm at pobox.com (David C. Mason) ([Leica] Im baaaa-aaack)