Subject: [Leica] New Album - Available light in the shed!!
From: clzeni at mindspring.com (Craig Zeni)
Date: Fri Oct 21 06:31:10 2005

On Oct 21, 2005, at 8:55 AM, Peter Dzwig wrote:

> You either like this or you don't. I went down to the Bluebell line
> looking to do something different with locomotives. This is the
> outcome. I was more interested in shapes and light than the locos
> themselves.
>
> Also comparing BW400CN and XP2. Hope you like one or two
>
> I rather took to Camelot - look it up on Google :-)
>
> So....
>

> Main view of front of shed:
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album284/FrontofShedBluebellLine20051010
>

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album284/73082Camelot20051010

Super shots - far and away my preferred ones of the lot.  Not like the
rest are bad, but these two are grand.

Craig Zeni
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not
sure about the the universe."
- Albert Einstein

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] New Album - Available light in the shed!!)