Subject: [Leica] More Engineers/Mechanics
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri Oct 21 03:24:15 2005

Douglas Sharp wrote:

> Peter keeps convincing me that I should do more BW stuff.
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/Railway-Heritage/Image1_92_edited_4
> More engineers/mechanics in a shed shot - preparing a Southern Region
> steamer for a days work at Grosmont on the North Yorkshire Moors
> Railway, if you go back one shot you can see the original colour image.
> This was converted with photoplugins BWconverter.
> Leica R7  + 2,0/35 , Kodak Elite 200, hand held at 1/4 second.
> Comments welcome.
> Douglas
>
> Peter Dzwig wrote:

Great shot.

we seem to have started something here! Is Photoplugins a brand?

Peter

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] More Engineers/Mechanics)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] PAW 43 - Engineers)
Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] PAW 43 - Engineers)