Subject: [Leica] New Apple software, Aperture
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Thu Oct 20 18:37:39 2005

In a message dated 10/20/2005 10:53:34 AM Central Daylight Time,
rangefinder@screengang.com writes:
My XP workstation runs as stable as OSX and I can kill any frozen app at any
time (CTRL-ALT-DEL); but I can't remember when I needed that hack the last
time

I m a pc user, and have to use this command quite often at work.  When you
do, you have to reboot the whole machine to restart that application,
wasting
almost 5 to 10 minutes of time.  This happens several times a day, and our
IT
guys have reloaded the OS/applications several times trying to solve the
problem.

Gene

Replies: Reply from jplaurel at spectare.com (Jim Laurel) ([Leica] New Apple software, Aperture)