Subject: [Leica] The Truth About Black and White
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Mon Oct 17 19:16:06 2005

I'm glad everyone liked the cartoon.  A non-photographer told me about
that one since he knew I shot a lot of B&W.  I just had to look it up
and it seemed appropriate given recent discussions.

Eric wrote:

> I don't know if it's just me, or what.  I no longer read the comics on a
> regular basis.  All my favorites stopped.

I agree.  The comic selection is one of the reasons I don't care for the
local paper.  They do have a top-notch photo department though.  I find
that since I get most of my news from the web that the paper seems stale
when I read it now.  Consequently, I rarely do.

Mike D

Message from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] The Truth About Black and White)