Subject: [Leica] kyle photographs a wedding!
From: MEB at GoodPhotos.com (Michael Eric Berube)
Date: Sun Oct 16 20:33:42 2005

>From: "kyle cassidy" <kcassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
>
>i brought along my trusty leica, cause i know you weirdos like to look at
>other people's weddings.
>
>http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/weddings/greg-and-janice/

Was this a Quaker joint?
Looks pretty low key like that.
Stand up give your declaration of commitment to each other and everyone
signs the witness petition/certificate.
Done.
No wedding bills at the end the size of a few years of mortgage
payments. No cheesy bo-peep bridesmaids dresses.
No chance in Hel of appearing in an episode of Bridezilla.

Nice shots Kyle. I love informal formals.

--
Carpe Lumen,
Michael Eric Berube