Subject: [Leica] kyle photographs a wedding!
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun Oct 16 14:24:44 2005

You can tell the accident was a seminal event in their lives. To
commemorate the occasion, Greg left a piece of the wreckage in his
nose;^)

Sorry, I couldn't help it. It really is a nice image.

The whole collections is wonderfully warm. I especially like several
of the kid shots and the off-balance balance of the final group shot.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies