Subject: [Leica] Leica R Lenses on Modified Canon 5D
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Oct 16 08:36:46 2005

In a message dated 10/14/2005 4:23:03 PM Central Daylight Time,
images@infoave.net writes:
5D makes a nice back-up camera for the 1DMII, though, and I'm glad I
have it to take to China.
Thanks for the Info Tina.  Sorry to hear they went the wrong way onthe
battery, seems like a bad move on Canon's part to sAve money.  Will be
interested in
the results with the Canon 24, as I have the Leica 24R lens, older sersion,
as with all my R lenses.

Gene