Subject: [Leica] FS: Leicavit, 50 Cron and other M stuff
From: i.watts at virgin.net (Ian Watts)
Date: Sat Oct 15 03:01:59 2005

Leica 50mm Summicron (Current version)
--------------------------------------
A lens that needs no introduction. Superb in every respect, I'm only
selling this because I've acquired the new Summilux. Originally
bought about 4 years ago, this lens is in great condition (glass is
absolutely mint). I'm selling with case, box and original paperwork.
I'll also throw in the B+W MRC UV filter that has been fitted to it
since new. Looking for 350 GBP plus insured shipping.

Voigtl?nder 40/F1.4 Nokton (M mount) with LH-5 metal Hood
Bought on a whim. It's an impressive lens but I haven't really had
any call to use it (I already have 35mm and 50mm lenses). It's in
genuine 'new in box' condition and I'm selling with the accessory
hood (also new) and original paperwork. Looking for 175 GBP for both
plus insured shipping.

Leica Leicavit M Black Chrome (new version)
This is brand spanking new - never used. I received it 'free' with a
recent M body purchase. Lists for 628 GBP in the UK. Looking for 395
GBP plus insured shipping.

Voigtl?nder 35mm metal accessory finder
---------------------------------------
This is a sweet little external viewfinder - much nicer than the
plastic Leica accessory finders. I used to use it when using the 24mm
lens on the RD-1 but since I no longer own either I no longer have
any need for the finder. In pristine condition with box and little
velvet bag. Looking for 75 GBP plus shipping.

Leica Motor M (Current Version)
------------------------------
Little used. Boxed with paperwork. Looking for 250 GBP plus insured
shipping.

Leica Filter E55 UVa
This is brand new. Still boxed. Looking for 39 GBP plus shipping.

I'm in the UK so the above prices may be less competitive outside
Europe. Sensible offers for any of the above may be considered.
Pictures available if anyone is interested.

Thanks, Ian Watts.

--

mailto:i.watts@virgin.net