Subject: [Leica] New Album Images
From: neilsimages at pipeline.com (Neil Schneider)
Date: Thu Oct 13 17:44:27 2005

Hi Folks

Last year I covered parts of the 2004 presidential campaign and
conventions and have posted just a few images from each.
There is no leaning towards either candidate and the pictures were by
opportunity only at each event.
As usual I would appreciate any and all commentary both positive and
negative.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/2004-Presidential-Campaigns

Complete site:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/People-And-Places

Regards
Neil

"Predicting the future is mostly a matter of managing not to blink as
you witness the present" -- William Gibson

Replies: Reply from cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran) ([Leica] New Album Images)
Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] New Album Images)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] New Album Images)
Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] New Album Images)