Subject: [Leica] Black and White
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Oct 12 13:19:17 2005

Hi Tina,

I prefer B&W, it helps to be concentrated on the power of the image, it ads
more drama.

The only exception is this image:
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/50600994

Why? Because in colour you appreciate better the different shoes of the
children on the chair, this detail has touch me very much!.

IMO is not the same the original B&W picture you take in B&W than a Colour
converted to B&W, I think first at all your mind is different when you are
taking a picture in colour or B&W, you have a different mentality, on the
other hand the grey scale is probably more rich.

Beside all these comments, great images!!!

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Black and White)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Black and White)