Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW more water
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Oct 11 08:49:56 2005

Don - These two really work for me.  What ever shutter speed you were
using in the first it was just right to capture the differing speeds
of the water flow in different parts of the picture.

(snip)

>  http://gallery.leica-users.org/album255/widerockshot
>  Fourth, I can't resist shots of lone rocks in the water:
>  http://gallery.leica-users.org/album255/lonerock

In this one, I can't quite figure out what I'm looking at so I
suppose it succeeds at being enigmatic, but I suspect you were going
for something more.

>Last, a somewhat enigmatic image. I shot it from above, but I find the
>perspective a little disturbing. I would like to know what others think.
>  http://gallery.leica-users.org/album255/waterfallverticleII
>  Enjoy your weekend, comment as desired, give what aid and thoughts you can
>to the victims of the earthquake near Kashmir.
>  Don
>don.dory@gmail.com

Thanks for the look.
--