Subject: [Leica] Attention New Haven area luggers
From: dnygr at cshore.com (Douglas Nygren)
Date: Tue Oct 11 06:14:56 2005

All New Haven Luggers and beyond are invited to an informal welcoming
reception for Karen Nakamura this Friday, 4 p.m., at Kaffee II on
Audubon Street,

Audubon is just off of Whitney near between Grove and Trumbull.

Please give me a call if you plan to attend so that I can get a table
big enough for all who are coming. If you decide at the last minute to
attend, but didn't call, please come anyway. We'll make room for all.

My cell phone is 203-494-4790.

Feel free to call for directions.

Best regards to all--Doug Nygren