Subject: [Leica] LHSA San Francisco meeting
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Oct 10 20:56:48 2005

On 10/10/05 2:23 PM, "jon.stanton@comcast.net" <jon.stanton@comcast.net>
typed:

> Mark, I agree about Yosemite. But in my view, you need to add the Grand
> Tetons. To me, if one perceives them fully, both are in a real sense akin
> religious experiences.
>

> Alaska, Yukon Territory....AlCan Highway...

Yea but we are talking about the United States!

That's the RUSSIA ZONE!

And the number one place I'd like to go to.

Having seen Kodachrome taken with Leica M's at a LHSA meeting a few years
ago. Forgot where. My favorite national park if you ask me. And the Ansel
stuff from up there. Mt. McKinley at 2AM (daylight lit). He uses the better
name for it.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon