Subject: [Leica] OT: Diffusing flash on Rollei AFM35
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Mon Oct 10 15:39:57 2005

Scott:

>I read on another list about diffusing the flash on my AFM35. I tried
>putting in front of the flash a small piece of plastic taken from a
>translucent film canister  (like Fuji slide film canisters).

What are you trying to accomplish?

The plastic diffuser sounds like it's doing its job by cutting down on the
amount of flash.  I'm assuming this is because you can't dial in a flash
exposure compensation and you're wanting another way to cut the power.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Replies: Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] OT: Diffusing flash on Rollei AFM35)