Subject: [Leica] Update re: Roll Call Who's Going to the LHSA Meet in SF?
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Mon Oct 10 14:48:06 2005

Between on-List and off-List responses It looks like we are up to about a
dozen people so far both going to San Fransisco for the LHSA Meet and
wanting to meet to share a meal as Lugger's. Spouses or significant others
are always welome.

The best time to do this, based upon responses received, looks to be on
Friday (October 28th) after the LHSA scheduled City Tour. More details will
be provided later this week as some details may depend on how many people
want to attend (i.e booking a large enough table at a good local restaurant,
etc.).

If you are going to SF and want to join us, please post a response either
here to the Lug or off-List to my PM email address above.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from ekowaleski at twmi.rr.com (Ed Kowaleski) ([Leica] Update re: Roll Call Who's Going to the LHSA Meet in SF?)
Reply from davison_m at msn.com (MARK DAVISON) ([Leica] Update re: Roll Call Who's Going to the LHSA Meet in SF?)