Subject: [Leica] Leica R Lenses on Canon DSLRs
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Oct 10 13:28:09 2005

At 04:21 PM 10/10/2005, you wrote:
>  This is a question to our LUG members using Canon DSLRs and Leica
> R lenses.  Do you need a lens adapter for each lens or can you just
> buy one adapter and put it on the body and then mount the lenses on
> the adapter/body unit?

You can do it either way.  I have 3 adapters that I keep on  the
100/Macro., the 19/2.8, and the 85/1.4.  The adapters are pretty easy
to take off, though.  The more you use them, the easier they get to remove.

I just got the 5D today and have been trying the 19 out on it ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from keirst at fas.harvard.edu (keirst@fas.harvard.edu) ([Leica] Leica R Lenses on Nikon SLR Adapter)