Subject: [Leica] Roll Call Who's Going to the LHSA Meet in SF?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Oct 10 13:26:03 2005

On 10/10/05 1:08 PM, "Tina Manley" <images@infoave.net> typed:

> At 03:59 PM 10/10/2005, you wrote:
>>  I want an Epson. I'll promise
>> not to drop it on the sidewalk.
>> http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/epsonp2000/
>>
>> Mark Rabiner
>
> Wait, Mark.  Epson has come out with the P4000 that holds 80GB.  Only
> available in Japan so far but coming soon.
>
> Tina

Having just read the moose thing he says 20gb holds something like 150,000
pictures. (captures). ... Just thinking out loud.... He says you'd only need
a big one if you put Mp3s on it. My camera won't shoot Mp3s. If it did I
would stomp on it.

Ok so I get 100 on a roll of one a gig Lexar. So pulling out my slide rule I
guess I get 2000 shots if I had a 20 gig thing. Let me think I'll slide that
down and it's 55 rolls of 36. Two and a half propacks. I've never shot more
than one on any trip or big shoot I've ever done. ...
So for my level of excursion fine. But I can see for yours, Tina you'd for
sure want that bigger one for sure. I'd think Moose would too.
It's "coast to coast" size.
Or as Tina goes: Living with pigmies in little hut on floor with little
window for six months -  size.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Roll Call Who's Going to the LHSA Meet in SF?)