Subject: [Leica] Photos online
From: paul at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Mon Oct 10 05:16:07 2005

Thanks Philippe.

I always find it fascinating how different photographers approach the
same subject, or in this case a similar subject. There is so much that
is similar about Kelly's work and mine, and yet the end result, the
feeling, is I think quite different. I don't think it's just the
colour, but that is obviously part of it.

P.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter
www.paulhardycarter.com