Subject: [Leica] Re: DMR Battery life
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Sat Oct 8 14:41:30 2005

>I would bet a DMR/R9 combo and two batteries is still lighter than a
>1D MkII and one battery.  Time to get out the wife's kitchen scale again...
>
>Here are the results:
>
>R9/DMR Battery in camera plus spare battery, 1520 grams
>
>1D Mk II Battery in camera, 1600 g
>
>DMR battery 100 grams
>
>EOS 1D battery 310 grams

You can  wear a battery  belt! Not kidding my 1DsMkII  fires  1200 shots
before exhausting...I give up using my kitchen scale the camera need
using my bathroom one! Next DMR must have a longer life battery.

Felix

Replies: Reply from leica at robsteve.com (Robert Stevens) ([Leica] Re: DMR Battery life)