Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: A Couple of Hoods & A Cap
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Fri Oct 7 18:03:26 2005

I'm going through one of my 'stuff' drawers preparing to sell off some
gear no longer in use and have found these items I didn't know I had:

Lens Hood 12504 for 1.4/35 or 2/35

Lens Hood (rubber, folding - labeled Leitz Canada #11250) with a screwed
in plastic ring labeled Canada 11251 and 5.5, and associated plastic cap
(labeled Leitz around the outside and # 11252 on the inside) for
(apparently) 90mm Tele-Elmarit.

Reasonable offers will be entertained.

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City