Subject: [Leica] 5D shot
From: cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran)
Date: Thu Oct 6 18:38:17 2005

>  Jpegs take up so much less space and they print "just fine"!!!!
> ARRRGGHHH!!!!

I think it is the degradation of the image by, may I say, the ignorance
of new  "blood" in the midsts of photography and video.
The new generation that does not know or cares about quality, or maybe
are lazy as to not compare digital with other formats.
Some of them just think digital = quality......sad.

peace

David

Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] 5D shot)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] 5D shot)