Subject: [Leica] Which one?
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Tue Oct 4 08:24:07 2005

Aaron:

>I can't decide between these two...Which one do you prefer?  Or neither?
>
>1) http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/2005_09_25_CarrboroMusicFestival/one.jpg
>2) http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/2005_09_25_CarrboroMusicFestival/two.jpg

I'd vote for neither.

Both have some good points, but each one is lacking something.  I'd second
Slobodan's idea of trying it as a vertical shot.  The stuff to the left and
right of the kid/dad doesn't add anything.  If you crop out the butt in the
second one, then the kid is staring out of the picture a bit too much for my
tastes.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/