Subject: [Leica] Hmmm...
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Oct 2 20:20:13 2005

"As for not reading music, no less than Irving Berlin never learned that
skill.  Along with many of the rock icons my generation and younger
worships.  Sir Paul McCartney comes to mind.  I don't say that this is
good, only that it is so."

Other "non readers"
 Bix
 Johnny Mercer

Something tells me however she is not in the same league as Irving, Bix,
Paul or Johnny...

I and my former wife have accompanied many singers that could not read...One
gal comes to mind....When my ex asked her to sing a little higher...she
stood on a chair!!! Another time we got a call at 1am (same gal) asking what
key she sang a song in....Yes she was blonde....talented but blonde.