Subject: [Leica] Which Leica tabletop tripod head: small or large?
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Oct 2 16:24:51 2005

In a message dated 10/2/2005 11:35:14 AM Central Daylight Time,
leicamshooter@yahoo.com writes:
I'm looking to purchase a Leica tabletop tripod for my European honeymoon,
but am unsure about which head I should purchase. I'll be taking my Leica M3
&
Elmar-M 2.8/50. It seems the small tripod head (14119) has been
discontinued,
and only the large one remains (14121). Does this imply that the large head
is
more practical. I suppose it gives you a bit more height, but also more
weight. Your opinions are much appreciated

Yes, I believe the small head is no longer available.  I have the small head
and it works very nicely and the whole assembly is nicely balanced.

Gene