Subject: [Leica] Old M3
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Oct 2 01:36:13 2005

Phil:  I'm curious if your Jupiter-8 focuses properly both at near and far
distances on your M3.  Mine does not focus properly on either of my M
bodies, though it focuses perfectly on the Zorki 4 it came with.

Yes you are lucky to have friends who look like that.   Oh, camera?   What
camera?  :-)

--Peter