Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 39: A street shot, for a little change...
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Sat Oct 1 17:14:53 2005

Thanks for the props, everybody.

Ric: I'll check out your crop suggestion...the way I posted it is actually
a pretty severe crop to about half of the original frame....the kid cruised
into and out of the scene giving me no time to zoom, either with my feet or
by grabbing the M2 on my shoulder that was wearing a 90mm.  (90 might have
been a little too long, anyway.)

For now I'm just working with the low-res Costco scan...I think it might be
worth rescanning it myself for printing...

Best,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 39: A street shot, for a little change...)
Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 39: A street shot, for a little change...)