Subject: [Leica] Interesting, hopeful news
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Fri Sep 30 18:35:32 2005

If it's rumourware, then it seems to be rumourware being spread by
Leica...there were a few threads on photo.net recently in which two
attendees of a Leica Days in Florida came away with similar details from
the Leica rep...only time will tell, I suppose...

Best,
Aaron

Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Interesting, hopeful news)