Subject: [Leica] #337
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Fri Sep 30 17:54:18 2005

Graham:

>http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05337.htm

This doesn't do anything for me.  Which is really a surprise because pretty
much every single picture you post makes me jealous of your ability to
capture fantastic landscapes.

The middle tones just don't have enough contrast to me.  Maybe a print would
be different than a monitor, but there just enough enough separation between
the various elements for me.  All the trees and even the water blend
together too much.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/