Subject: [Leica] I'm back.....
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Fri Sep 30 04:27:56 2005

ricc@mindspring.com (Ric Carter) wrote:

>This seems to mean VERY different scenery for you.

Even better, I'm now living in Cromwell, CT, hence the move, and living
next to one of the largest flower "plants" in the Northeast, with rows
and rows of ancient greenhouses, the old coal-fired steam plant (still
intact for photography!), and acres and acres of flowers.  (Sonny would
have flowers for every day of the week!)  The sunrises and sunsets have
been gorgeous...light on the greenhouses and behind the steam plant.

Right now, my gear is mostly still packed, and that's today's project.

Ken
--
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
CT Conference, United Church of Christ