Subject: [Leica] PAW - week 40 - Monkey Wench !!
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri Sep 30 01:59:36 2005

Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> I too occasionally wish that I still had my IIIf. It was a lovely piece
> of engineering. I used it with a Summitar also. One side benefit was
> that it was a great conversation piece--invariably, even
> non-photographers would be curious about it.
>
> Nathan
Even at Goodwood the other week with everyone in period clothes and period
accessories such as cameras, I got several guys - of varying ages - say to
me
"is that a REAL Leica?"; when I said that it was they were all fascinated
apart,
that is,  from one woman who thought that her P&S digtal would take better
pictures (because it was newer).

Peter

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] PAW - week 40 - Monkey Wench !!)
Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] PAW - week 40 - Monkey Wench !!)