Subject: [Leica] Posting week 37 & 38
From: r.s.taylor at (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Thu Sep 29 10:41:05 2005

Me, too.  #1 is much more eye catching.  I like way the extra gives
the feeling of being in a museum and lets us see more of the light
pattern on the wall.

>I agree with Don.  The first museum shot is a great photo.
>Frank Farmer
>Jackson, Miss.
>On Sep 26, 2005, at 9:27 PM, Don Dory wrote:
>>The first museum image:
>>  is a delightful capture. It works better than the tighter crop as the
>> space
>>adds to the image, puts the action in greater perspective.
>>  Don
>>  On 9/26/05, Ric Carter <> wrote:
>>>Just posted PAW 37 and 38.
>>>Week 37--A young lady sketching in the NC Museum of Art:

Boston MA

Message from don.dory at (Don Dory) ([Leica] Posting week 37 & 38)
Message from summicron at (Frank F. Farmer) ([Leica] Posting week 37 & 38)